MSI Fuzzy Q35DO – Intel® Q35 Express Chipset-Based Mini-ITX Embedded SolutionBy MSI Computer Corp.
Based on the latest Intel® Q35 Express chipset and Intel® I/O Controller Hub 9 DO (ICH9 DO), the Fuzzy Q35DO is a complete balance of performance, functionality, and price competitiveness for industrial computing. The Q35D0 has support for Intel® processors in LGA775 package, bringing the highest level of flexibility and power to business.
The Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 built-in graphics core provides power to 2D performance and quality while fully supporting DirectX® 9.0c for 3D functionality.
In addition to its flexible capacity upgrades and advanced functions, the Fuzzy Q35DO is easy to set up and maintain. Full support for RAID 0,1,1+0 functions provide the increased performance and fault tolerance expected from industrialgrade components.
- • Intel® Q35 Express Chipset and ICH9 DO
• Support for Intel® processors in LGA775 package
• Two DDR2 667/800/1066/1333MHz DIMMS for 4GB Memory Support
• Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 with DirectX® 9.0 Support
• Dual GbE functionality - Intel® 82566DM, Intel® 82573L
• PCI-E 16x Slot
• USB 2.0, Serial ATA, and IDE Support
• RAID 0,1,0+1
MSI, a world-class manufacturer of an extensive variety of the highest quality IT products, is one of the world’s top five and Taiwan’s top 3 leading motherboard manufacturers. Technical leadership and innovation are the pillars behind MSI’s effort to maintain its momentum.